Nursery : 7.55 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.
K.G : 7.55 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.
Class I : 7.55 a.m. to 11.45 a.m.
Class II : 7.55 a.m. to 12.20 p.m.
Classes III, IV, V : 7.55 a.m. to 12.55 p.m.
Classes VI to XII : 7.55 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
1. The reporting time in school is 7.45 a.m. The first bell rings at 7.50 a.m.,
the second bell for roll call is at 7.55 a.m. The school gates are closed at 8:00
a.m. and late-comers are not permitted to enter whatever the reason may be, parents
leaving their wards at the school gates after 8:00 a.m. will do so at their own
2. No Students are permitted to arrive in school before 7:30a.m. Parents should be
aware that the school staff cannot be responsible for student supervision/safety
before the stipulated time of arrival and after 10 minute of the dismissal time.
Similarly, students staying after school for supervised functions should be
picked up promptly when the function is over.
does not provide any Transport Facilities. Parents/Guardians are requested NOT to
approach the school with regard to transport arrangements.
4. Parents/Guardians are requested to co-operate with the USO Prefects/Teachers/
Security Guards on gate duty to avoid traffic snarls and congestion outside the
school. Please do not bring/park your cars inside the school campus.
5. Parents/Guardians of students of Classes Nursery to V must collect their wards
from the Dismissal Point only during dismissal time. No Parents/Guardians or their
servants are permitted to enter the class rooms during class hours.
6. Junior school students (Nursery to class-II) will be handed over only to persons
producing the Attendant Card at dismissal time. In no case will a child be allowed
to go home with a person/relative/servant/friend not possessing the Attendant Card.
7. Please ensure that your son is collected within 10 minutes of the school giving
over. Parents are advised not to remain standing in the parking lot to avoid congestion
at the school gate.
8. The weekly holidays are Saturdays and Sundays unless otherwise notified. Any
changes in the school timings will be intimated through a separate notice issued
by the principal.
9. Students will not be sent home during school hours except in case of any unforeseen
emergency. Parents/Guardians are requested not to approach the school with such
Nursery : 7.55 a.m. to 9.40 a.m.
K.G. : 7.55 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Class I : 7.55 a.m. to 10.15 a.m.
Classes III &IV : 7.55 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.
Classes V &VI : 7.55 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Classes VII &VIII : 7.55 a.m. to 11.10 a.m.
Classes IX to XII : 7.55 a.m. to 11.20 a.m.