Summer (March to October)
- White half sleeved shirts with the school monogram on the pocket. (The shirt should be tucked in at the waist).
- Black shorts with side pockets (for Classes Nursery to V).
- Black trousers with side pockets (for Classes VI to XII) Jeans/ low waist/ sports trousers are not allowed.
- School belt (For all Classes).
- Black socks and plain black shoes with laces (Naughty boys by BATA type) for all classes.
Winter (November to February)
- White full sleeved shirt with the school monogram on the pocket. (the shirt should be tucked in at the waist).
- Black trousers with side pockets (For all classes) Jeans / low waist / sports trousers are not allowed.
- School belt (for all classes).
- School neck tie (for all classes).
- Black blazer with the school crest stitched on the pocket (for all classes).
- Black ankle length socks and plain black shoes with laces (Naughty boys by BATA type) for all classes.
Physical Education uniform (to be worn on days that have P.Ed. Classes)
- White shorts (Nursery to V)/ Trousers (Classes VI to XII).
- House T-Shirts with school crest (for all classes).
- White socks and canvas shoes (keds).
1. All students must bring a clean white handkerchief to school everyday
2. The wearing of jewellery, rings and amulets, tattoos, etc to school is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
3. Students on scheduled study leave, who need to meet a teacher or attend extra classes during school working days,
are expected to come in-school uniform.
All students must be well groomed with a proper haircut and must wear
the prescribed uniform and polished shoes. In case of erring students,
the school reserves the right to arrange for a haircut (in school) or to send him home if not properly dressed.
4. Students going out for matches competition etc. must inform the Principal on writing before hand or they will be marked absent.
5. All students must wear their ID card daily to school.